Homecoming activities officially start next week with voting for the Homecoming Court 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 8, through Tuesday, Oct. 9, in the Devall Student Center.
In the first round of voting, students will select five men and five women for the court.
Election for the King and Queen will be from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 15, and Tuesday, Oct. 16.
Other activities include a Powederpuff football game from 7-9 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16, at R.E. St. John Memorial Stadium.
The Homecoming pep rally is scheduled 11 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17, in Masters Gym followed by a free lunch. Classes on the Kilgore campus will be dismissed from 11 a.m. – noon for all KC students to participate.
Homecoming Day, Saturday, Oct. 20, will feature events and recognitions for alumni and a 3 p.m. football game with KC vs. Southeast Prep at R.E. St. John Memorial Stadium.
Homecoming King and Queen will be announced at halftime.
- Tony Adkins Jr., Athletic Training
- Julian Bara, Rangerettes
- Dakota Dixon, Tri-C
- Al Dixon, Residential Life
- Joshua Medlock,TRIO
- Jonathen Ruesch, The Flare
- Justin Smith, Ranger Yearbook
- Yuta Suganuma, Visual Arts Club
- Jerome Carl Thomas, Student Government Association
- Morris Williams II, Ambassadors
- Jacquelynn Abamu, Ambassadors
- Tori Boaze, Tri-C
- Na’keya Callaway, Student Government Association
- Du’Sharme Davis, Cheerleaders
- Ashton Johnson, The Flare
- Brittany Knowles, Visual Arts Club
- Brittani Pfau, Ranger Yearbook
- Hannah Price, Rangerettes
- Whitney Robertson, Dance Club
- Jessica Stovall, Gussie Nell Davis Residence Hall
- Patricia Williams, Athletic Training