KC’s Annual Ranger Band Day begins 10 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 22, in the Devall Student Center Ballroom.
Commemorating the band and twirler alumni, this event provides former members with an opportunity to connect with other former members, as well as current members and to register for a lifetime membership in the Ranger Band Alumni Association.
A luncheon and silent auction will follow the 10 a.m. registration, with all proceeds going to the RBAA.
The event costs $35 for former band and twirler members and $25 fee for current band members and twirlers. This fee will cover the luncheon, a Band Day T-shirt and membership dues. Band Day T-shirts will also be sold separately for $12.
The pregame warmup will be held at St. John Memorial Stadium at 6:15 p.m. with the football game against Navarro College beginning at 7 p.m. All alumni are invited to perform in the stands with the band.
Sponsors for the 2012 Band Day are the Jalapeño Tree, K-K- MOBBS Construction, Downtown D’ Lites in Kilgore and Martin Insurance Agency in Longview.
For more information, contact Paula Jamerson at 903-983-9197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RANGER BAND DAY SCHEDULE
- 8 a.m. – Board members and volunteers begin setup
- 10 a.m. – Registration and silent auction begin
- 11 a.m. – Alumni Luncheon/meeting
- 1:30 p.m. – Silent Auction Ends
- 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. – Twirler practice in Masters Gymnasium
- 2:30 to 3 p.m. – Band Day practice in Masters Gymnasium
- 3 to 5:30 p.m. – Time for videos, pictures and yearbook sharing
- 6:15 p.m. – Meet at stadium for pregame warm
- 6:30 p.m. – Pregame begins
- 7 p.m. – Football game begins
- During the game – Join the band in the stands